Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Applegate humanely raised‡ ‡chicken raised on vegetarian feed, on family farms, with at least 24% more space than industry standard and environmental enrichments to promote natural behaviors and well-being.
- Chicken & sage
- Chicken raised with no antibiotics ever** **chicken never administered antibiotics or animal by-products.
- Fully cooked
- Naturals®* *minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.
- Questions? visit help.applegate.com or call 866-587-5858
- Ready to heat • microwavable
- We source from family farms, where animals are raised with care and respect‡. We believe this leads to great tasting products and peace of mind-all part of our mission. Changing the meat we eat.® ‡chicken raised on vegetarian feed, on family farms, with at least 24% more space than industry standard and environmental enrichments to promote natural behaviors and well-being.
Chicken**, water. Contains less than 2% of the following: cane sugar, salt, spices, sage.
Does Not Contain: Added nitrates, Added nitrites, Artificial ingredients, Casein
Non-Certified: Minimally processed, Natural, Vegetarian or vegan diet/feed
Gluten-Free Certifier: Gluten free certification organization
Storage: Keep frozen
Cooking Instructions: Heating instructions (appliances vary, heating times approximate) skillet (preferred): place frozen sausages in a preheated skillet over medium heat, turning them often, about 8-10 minutes. Thawed sausages ready in 5-6 minutes. Microwave: place sausages on a paper towel on a microwave-safe plate. Do not cover. Set microwave to medium heat (high heat toughens sausages). Heat as follows: 2 sausages: 1 ½ min • 4 sausages: 2 ½ min • 6 sausages: 3 min • 10 sausages: 4 min