Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value (dv) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Applegate humanely raised‡ ‡beef raised on pasture and 100% grass-fed with no confinement or grain-finishing.
- Beef raised with no antibiotics ever** **beef never administered antibiotics, added growth hormones or animal by-products.
- Fully cooked.
- Humanely raised‡ ‡beef raised on pasture and 100% grass-fed with no confinement or grain-finishing.
- Made with 100% grass-fed pasture raised beef
- Not preserved
- The great organic uncured beef hot dog™
- Whole 30 approved® whole30.com
Organic grass-fed beef**, water. Contains less than 2% of the following: sea salt, organic spices, organic dehydrated garlic, organic dehydrated onion, organic paprika, celery powder.
Additional Information: No nitrates or nitrites added* *except those naturally occurring in sea salt & celery powder.
Does Not Contain: Added nitrates, Added nitrites, Antibiotics, Casein, Fillers
Non-Certified: Pasture raised
Global Animal Partnership Rating: yes
Global Animal Partnership Rating Level: yes
Non-GMO Statement: +beef raised & fed a diet in compliance with the non-GMO project standard for avoidance of genetically engineered ingredients.
Ancillary Certifiers: U.s. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture est. 9574
Non-GMO Certifier: Non-GMO Project
Organic Certifying Body: Qai - quality assurance international
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
Storage: Keep refrigerated
Cooking Instructions: Heating instructions: grill: place over medium heat and turn until browned. Boil: bring water to a boil, reduce heat, carefully add hot dogs, simmer for about 5 minutes. For kids under 5 years: cut lengthwise, then slice.
Keep refrigerated below 40°f at all times
Use or Freeze by: Best within 4 days of opening, may be frozen for up to 9 months.