Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Applegate humanely raised‡ ‡pork raised with no crates ever on family farms on organic vegetarian feed and no ractopamine (a beta-agonist growth promotant).
- Change the meat we eat.®
- No pork raised with no antibiotics ever** **pork never administered antibiotics or animal by-products.
- No sugar† †not a low calorie food. See nutritional panel for sugar and calorie content.
- Pork raised exclusively on certified organic feed +whole30.com
- Questions? visit help.applegate.com or call 866-587-5858
- To learn more about applegate humanely raised and our standards, visit us at applegate.com
- Welcome to the sweet life-without sugar†! we source our meat from family farms, where animals are treated with care and respect‡ and are allowed to grow at their natural rate. That means no antibiotics and no growth promotants. We believe this results in food that tastes great and offers peace of mind-all part of our mission. †not a low calorie food. See nutritional panel for sugar and calorie content. ‡pork raised with no crates ever on family farms on organic vegetarian feed and no ractopamine (a beta-agonist growth promotant).
- We're anti-antibiotics
Organic pork**, water, sea salt. Contains less than 2% of the following: celery powder.
Additional Information: No nitrates or nitrites added* *except those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery powder.
Does Not Contain: Added nitrates, Added nitrites, Antibiotics, Casein
Sugar and Sweetener: No sugar
Organic Certifying Body: Qai - quality assurance international
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
Storage: Keep frozen, Keep refrigerated
Cooking Instructions: Cooking (appliances vary, heating times approximate) pan fry: place bacon slices in skillet. Cook over medium-low heat, turning frequently, to desired crispness, drain on paper towels. Bake: heat oven to 400°f. Separate slices and place on rack in shallow baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or to desired crispness. No turning is necessary.
†see nutritional panel for sugar and calorie content., Not preserved • keep refrigerated below 40°f at all times, Safe handling instructions this product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions. Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave. Cook thoroughly. Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw or poultry. Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Use or Freeze by: After opening, uncured bacon keeps for 5 days in refrigeration. Can freeze up to 12 months.