Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Applegate humanely raised** **pork raised with crates ever on family farms on organic vegetarian feed no ractopamine (a beta-agonist growth promotant).
- No antibiotics ever* *pork never administered antibiotics or animal by products.
- Organic uncured genoa salami
- Pork raised exclusively on certified organic feed
- Questions? visit help.applegate.com or call 866-587-5858
- To learn more about applegate humanely raised and our standards, visit us at applegate.com
Organic pork*, sea salt. Contains less than 2% of the following: organic dextrose, cultured celery juice powder, organic spices, organic garlic powder, lactic acid starter culture (not from milk).
Additional Information: No nitrates or nitrites added except those naturally occurring in sea salt and cultured celery juice powder
Does Not Contain: Added nitrates, Added nitrites, Casein
Non-Certified: Vegetarian or vegan diet/feed
Organic Certifying Body: Qai - quality assurance international
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
Storage: Keep refrigerated
Keep refrigerated for best quality
Use or Freeze by: Best within 7 days of opening.