Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Applegate humanely raised‡ ‡turkey raised on organic vegetarian feed, on family farms, with at least 33% more space than industry standard and environmental enrichments to promote natural behaviors and well-being.
- Fully cooked
- Oven roasted turkey breast
- Questions? visit help.applegate.com or text/call 866-587-5858
- Turkey raised with no antibiotics ever*** ***turkey never administered antibiotics or fed animal by-products.
- We source from family farms, where animals are raised with care and respect‡. We believe this leads to great tasting products and peace of mind-all part of our mission. Changing the meat we eat.® ‡turkey raised on organic vegetarian feed, on family farms, with at least 33% more space than industry standard and environmental enrichments to promote natural behaviors and well-being.
Organic turkey breast***, water. Contains less than 2% of the following: sea salt, organic potato starch, organic chicken broth, rose mary extract.
Additional Information: No nitrates or nitrites added** **except those naturally occurring in sea salt.
Does Not Contain: Added nitrates, Added nitrites, Animal by-products, Antibiotics, Casein
Non-GMO Statement: Non-GMO project verified Non-GMO Project.org* *turkey raised & fed a diet in compliance with the non-GMO project standard for avoidance of genetically engineered ingredients.
Ancillary Certifiers: Inspected for wholesomeness by u.s. Department of agriculture p-34349
Non-GMO Certifier: Non-GMO Project
Organic Certifying Body: Qai - quality assurance international
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
Storage: Keep refrigerated, Seal for freshness
Use or Freeze by: Best within 4 days of opening