Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Applegate humanely raised‡ ‡chicken raised on organic vegetarian feed, on family farms, with at least 24% more space than industry standard and environmental enrichments to promote natural behaviors and well-being.
- Chicken raised with no antibiotics ever*** ***chicken never administered antibiotics or fed animal by-products.
- Fully cooked
- Questions? visit applegate.com or text/call 908-725-5800
- Smoked chicken breast
- We source from family farms, where animals are raised with care and respect‡. We believe this leads to great tasting products and peace of mind-all part of our mission. Changing the meat we eat.® ‡chicken raised on organic vegetarian feed, on family farms, with at least 24% more space than industry standard and environmental enrichments to promote natural behaviors and well-being.
- Whole30 approved® whole30.com
Organic chicken breast***, organic chicken broth. Contains less than 2% of the following: sea salt, organic potato starch, rosemary extract.
Additional Information: No nitrates or nitrites added** **except those naturally occurring in sea salt.
Does Not Contain: Added nitrates, Added nitrites, Casein
Non-GMO Statement: Non-GMO project verified Non-GMO Project.org* *chicken raised & fed a diet in compliance with the non-GMO project standard for avoidance of genetically engineered ingredients.
Non-GMO Certifier: Non-GMO Project
Organic Certifying Body: Qai - quality assurance international
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
Storage: Keep refrigerated, Seal for freshness
Use or Freeze by: Best within 4 days of opening