Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- An employee-owned company
- Dear friends, what we eat in the morning makes all the difference in how we get through the rest of the day. A bowl of nutritious whole grain oatmeal starts you off right and keeps your hunger at bay throughout the morning. In my view, no food on earth is better! to your good health, bob moore
- For information and recipes, visit bobsredmill.com
- Top it off! find scrumptious topping suggestions at bobsredmill.com/oatmeal
- World's best oatmeal® our old fashioned rolled oats are milled from the highest quality farm-fresh oats in the world. They're the perfect choice for a satisfying hot cereal, delicious homemade granola or classic oatmeal cookies.
- You can see our quality®
Organic whole grain oats.
Whole Grain: yes
Kosher Certifier: Kehilla kosher ok kosher west coast
Kosher Type: Yes-parve
Non-GMO Certifier: Non-GMO Project
Organic Certifying Body: Qai - quality assurance international
Whole Grain Certifier: Wholegrainscouncil
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
Storage: Cool dry place, Keep frozen, Keep refrigerated
Cooking Instructions: Make the world's best oatmeal® at home bring water and salt to a boil. Add old fashioned rolled oats, reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes (or longer for creamier oatmeal). Remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes. Servings 1 serving oats ½ cup water 1 cup salt pinch servings 2 servings oats 1 cup water 2 cups salt ¼ tsp servings 3 servings oats 1½ cups water 3 cups salt ¼ tsp servings 4 servings oats 2 cups water 4 cups salt ½ tsp microwave instructions in a large bowl, combine ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats, 1 cup water and a pinch of salt. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes. Stir well before eating. Makes 1 serving.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen after opening.