Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value (dv) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- A bold and chewy sourdough in the west coast tradition, elevated with organic wheat flour.
- Baked by the sun
- Bread alone bakery is a family-owned, value-driven bakery. We have been baking with organic grains since our first loaf in 1983 and we continue to do so today. Our vision has not changed since the day that we opened: we create delicious, honest breads that we believe speak to the best in us.
- Contact us 2121 ulster avenue lake katrine, ny 12449 breadalone.com email@example.com
- Organic breads and fine baked, goods since 1983
- Sustainability we aim to uphold tenets of sustainability across all points in our business: baked by the sun: we generate 30% of our energy needs from a 196 kw roof solar array. Waste redirected: we redirect our food waste and strive to tread more lightly with our work. 1% for the planet: we donate 1% of retail bread sales to environmental nonprofits. Learn more breadalone.com/sustainability
Organic wheat flour, filtered water, salt.
Allergens: Egg, Soy / soybeans, Tree nuts, Wheat
Additional Information: May contain egg, soy, and tree nuts.
Does Not Contain: Preservatives
1% For The Planet: yes
Renewable Energy: yes
Renewable Energy Statement: Baked by the sun: we generate 30% of our energy needs from a 196 kw roof solar array.
Kosher Certifier: Kof-k kosher
Kosher Type: Yes-parve
Organic Certifying Body: Nofa-ny nofa-ny certified organic
1% For The Planet Certifier: 1fortheplanet
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
Storage: Cool dry place
Care for our breads our breads are made without preservatives. Refrigerate or store in a cool & dry place. Use or freeze before the date on bag closure.