- Cuts grease - gentle on skin
- Ecos® climate positive cleaning can one simple act at home help save the planet? it sure can. At ecos®, we restore more than 100% of our carbon, water, and energy use back to the earth. Visit us at ecos.com/climate-positive
- Family owned and operated in ca, il, nj and wa.
- Majority women owned
- Only 13 ingredients
- Plant powered
- Safer choice meets u.s. Epa safer product standards epa.gov/saferchoice
- This formula is ph balanced, readily biodegradable and 100% vegan.
- Visit ecos.com/saferchoice for more info.
1. Water 2. Sodium coco-sulfate (plant-derived surfactant) 3. Cocamidopropylamine oxide (plant-derived surfactant) 4. Lauramine oxide (plant-derived surfactant) 5. Phenoxyethanol (preservative) 6. Coco betaine (plant-derived surfactant) 7. Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate (plant-derived water softener) 8. Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative) 9. Citric acid (plant-derived ph adjuster) 10. Natural fragrance 11. Polyglyceryl-3 caprate/caprylate/ succinate (natural-fragrance solvent) 12. Propylene glycol (fragrance solvent) 13. Triethyl citrate (natural-fragrance solvent)
Cruelty Free: yes
Does Not Contain: 1,4-dioxane, Dyes, Parabens, Phthalates
PH Level: Ph balanced
Non-Certified: Biodegradable, Hypo-allergenic, No animal testing
Cruelty Free Certifier: Crueltyfree
Kosher Certifier: Star-k kosher
Kosher Type: Yes-parve
Usage Instructions: How to use squirt a quarter-size drop onto a sponge and clean away! increase the amount for greasier items.