Field Roast Vegan Lentil Sage Deli Slices, 5.5 oz
Crafted with bold and unique flavors, field roast lentil & sage plant-based deli slices bring a unique plant-based touch to your sandwiches. This sliced vegan deli meat is crafted with lentils, zesty lemon juice, and fragrant herbs and spices to create a complex and satisfying protein alternative for lunches, appetizer trays, and more. Enjoy the plant-based meat in cold sandwiches, wraps, and salads, or try it warmed up in paninis, quesadillas, and stir-fries. Since 1997, the field roast brand has crafted plant-based meats and cheeses from grains, fresh-cut vegetables, herbs, and spices, honoring our culinary roots to create authentic sensory experiences people crave.
Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value (dv) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- A taste as bold as you our lentil & sage plant-based deli slices introduce the complex flavors of lentils, fresh garlic and rubbed sage to your sandwich, salad or appetizer. They're a satisfying deli option with a balanced flavor profile.
- Carbon zero† made by a carbon neutral company™ †learn more about our commitment to carbon neutrality: fieldroast.com/carbonneutral
- Crafted with lentils, zesty lemon juice, and fragrant herbs & spices
- Discover a world of flavor
- For recipe inspiration go to fieldroast.com
- Plant-based deli slices
- Ready to eat
Filtered water, vital wheat gluten, expeller pressed safflower oil, barley malt extract, yeast extract (yeast, salt, cane sugar), garlic, dehydrated garlic, onion powder, wheat flour, lentils, sea salt, cultured cane sugar, vinegar, carrots, organic wheat flakes, lemon juice concentrate, yellow pea flour, spices.
Processed/Manufactured in a Facility: Tree nuts
Processed / Manufactured in a Facility Statement: Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts.
Plant Based/Derived: yes
Non-GMO Certifier: Non-GMO Project
Vegan Certifier: Vegan society
Storage: Keep refrigerated
Cooking Instructions: Serve & savor prepare hot perfect in melt sandwiches (reubens, paninis, grilled cheese with our chao plant-based cheese), quesadillas and stir-fries. Eat cold delicious in cold sandwiches, wraps and salads. Enjoy
May have been previously frozen. Okay to refreeze.