Amount Per Serving
* the % daily value (dv) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 19g whole grains per serv
- Complete protein plant
- Glycemic index: 36
- The flourless - low glycemic - complete protein ezekiel 4:9® sprouted 100% whole grain bread ezekiel 4:9® sprouted grain bread is inspired by the holy scripture verse: "take also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it..." ez. 4:9 we discovered when these six grains and legumes are sprouted and combined, an amazing thing happens. A complete protein is created that contains all 9 essential amino acids. There are 18 amino acids present in this unique bread - from all vegetable sources - naturally balanced in nature. Ezekiel 4:9® bread, made from freshly sprouted organically grown grains, is naturally flavorful. Try it served warm to release its exceptionally rich nutty flavor. This biblical bread is truly the staff of life. Question: are food for life sprouted whole grain breads gluten-free? answer: while sprouting promotes the digestibility of grains through enzymatic activity, this product contains naturally occurring gluten found in whole grains, such as wheat. For gluten-free bread products. Please visit our website at : www.foodforlife.com
- The live grain difference!™ see back panel for details
- The miracle of the sprouts... Food for life breads have... The live grain difference!™ different from most breads today, this unique bread is made from freshly sprouted live grains and contains absolutely no flour. We believe in sprouting the grains we use in our breads because sprouting increases vital nutrients stored in whole grains. To unlock this dormant food energy, maximize nutrition and flavor, we add just the right amount of water to healthy whole organically grown grains. Beneficial enzymes are activated which cause the grains to sprout and become a living food. Our exclusive sprouting process not only increases vitamins, but also causes a natural change that allows the protein and carbohydrates to be assimilated by the body more efficiently. And even better still, our exclusive baking process preserves these valuable nutrients and retains the important natural fiber and bran. You can see, taste, and smell the live grain difference!™ of food for life breads. As nutritious as they are delicious, food for life breads are the substance of a meal -- not just something that holds a sandwich together. See the difference fresh sprouts really make. So when you're looking for nutrition in bread, reach for the sprouted grain breads from food for life and partake of the miracle. Your body and taste buds will know the difference!
- The original low glycemic flourless
Organic sprouted wheat, filtered water, organic sprouted barley, organic sprouted millet, organic malted barley, organic sprouted lentils, organic sprouted soybeans, organic sprouted spelt, yeast, organic wheat gluten, sea salt.
Allergens: Sesame, Soy / soybeans, Wheat
Processed/Manufactured in a Facility: Sesame, Tree nuts
Processed / Manufactured in a Facility Statement: Good manufacturing practices are used to segregate ingredients and products in a facility that also processes sesame and tree nuts.
Contains: Amino acids, Grain
Does Not Contain: Preservatives
Low Glycemic: yes
Non-Certified: Natural, Sprouted
Whole Grain: yes
Glyphosate Residue Free: yes
Non-GMO Statement: Organic certified non-GMO
Ancillary Certifiers: Certified glyphosate residue free by biochecked non glyphosate certified™
Kosher Certifier: Kof-k kosher
Kosher Type: Yes-parve
Low-Glycemic Certifier: Glycemicresearchinstitutelowglycemic
Non-GMO Certifier: NonGMOcertifiedbynsf
Organic Certifying Body: Qai - quality assurance international
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
See back panel for details, Storing and keeping tips: this is a natural product, for best results, refrigerate after purchase, or freeze for longer periods of keeping.