Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value (dv) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 100% vegan complete plant protein
- 7g dietary fiber 1g sugar per serving
- Did you know? food for life ezekiel 4:9® sprouted grain crunchy cereals are made from sprouted organic live grains, legumes, and seeds, and contain absolutely no flour. We believe sprouting is the best way to release vital nutrients stored in whole grains. We add just the right amount of water to healthy, whole, organically grown grains to unlock dormant food energy and maximize nutrition and flavor. Beneficial enzymes are activated which cause the grains to sprout and become a living food. The enzymatic action increases valuable nutrients and also causes a natural change that promotes a more efficient assimilation of protein and carbohydrates. Our exclusive slow baking technique helps preserve valuable nutrients and retain important natural fiber and bran.
- Healthy traditions™ engage with us online! www.foodforlife.com
- No added oil
- Old world flavor! our crunchy cereals are made in our own special germination process. We use old fashion techniques that take days of care and effort to create a pleasing, nutty malt flavor. We use no artificial colors or flavors. You can see, taste, and smell the live grain difference™ of our crunchy cereals.
- Questions/comments please send us an email at: [email protected] or call us at 1-(800) 797-5090 (m-th 8-5, f 8-1 pst) www.foodforlife.com
- Sprouted crunchy cereal
- The nutrition truth we discovered when these six grains and legumes are sprouted and combined, an amazing thing happens. A complete protein is created that contains all 9 essential amino acids. Plus, there are 18 amino acids present in this unique cereal-from all-vegetable sources!
- The original flourless complete protein ezekiel 4:9® sprouted grain crunchy cereal is inspired by the holy scripture verse: "take also unto thee wheat and barley and beans and lentils and millet and spelt and put them in one vessel and make bread of it..." this biblical cereal is truly the staff of life.
Organic sprouted wheat, organic golden flax seeds, organic sprouted barley, organic sprouted millet, organic sprouted lentils, organic sprouted soybeans, organic malted barley, organic sprouted spelt, filtered water, sea salt, organic rosemary extract.
Allergens: Sesame, Soy / soybeans, Wheat
Processed/Manufactured in a Facility: Sesame, Tree nuts
Processed / Manufactured in a Facility Statement: Good manufacturing practices are used to segregate ingredients and products in a facility that also processes tree nuts and sesame.
Contains: Amino acids, Kitniyos / kitniyot (legumes)
Does Not Contain: Artificial colors, Artificial flavors, Yeast
Whole Grain: yes
Glyphosate Residue Free: yes
Ancillary Certifiers: Certified glyphosate residue free by biochecked non glyphosate certified™
Kosher Certifier: Kof-k kosher
Kosher Type: Yes-parve
Non-GMO Certifier: NonGMOcertifiedbynsf
Organic Certifying Body: Qai - quality assurance international
Whole Grain Certifier: Wholegrainscouncil
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
The live grain difference!™ see back panel for details., Your body and taste buds will know the difference. The natural whole grain goodness and energy source of crunchy ezekiel 4:9® cereal is a great way to start the day off right. ~ ezekiel 4:9® cereal can be enjoyed as a hot or cold breakfast cereal. ~ top with fresh fruit for a healthy snack anytime, such as after a workout or in the evening. ~ hot cereal lovers combine ezekiel 4:9® cereal with a rice milk, soy milk or coconut juice, and heat.