Organic Valley Lactose-Free Organic 1% Milk, .5 gal
Organic valley milk comes from small family farms, where cows roam and graze on lush organic pastures. Our lactose-free milk, is the same great quality as our regular milk, just without the lactose. It's ultra pasteurized, gently filtered & given 57 quality checks to ensure the best organic milk for you and your family. Organic valley lactose free milk is sweet, creamy and loaded with nutrition - including calcium, vitamin a & d, and protein. Lactase enzyme is added to make this milk lactose free. Our farms never use GMOs, antibiotics, synthetic hormones or pesticides. Certified organic & always non-GMO.
Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value (dv) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Certified USDA organic, non-GMO, organic valley organic milk is always produced without antibiotics, synthetic hormones, toxic pesticides or GMOs
- Half gallon (64 oz) of organic, 1%, lactose-free milk
- Organic valley milk comes from small family farms, where cows roam and graze on lush organic pastures
- Organic, lactose-free, milk with 12 essential nutrients and protein in every serving
- Refrigerate at 33° to 38°f. Freshest tasting within 7 days after opening.
Organic grade a low fat milk, lactase enzyme, vitamin a palmitate, vitamin d3.
Does Not Contain: Lactose, Rbgh/bst
Fat Content: Low fat
Milk Types: Cow, Homogenized, Ultra pasteurized
Non-GMO Statement: Organic is always non GMO®
RBGH/BST Statement: yes
Business Owner / Manufacturer Certified: yes
Halal Certifier: Ifanca
Kosher Certifier: Orthodox Union Kosher
Kosher Type: Yes-dairy
Organic Certifying Body: Otco oregon tilth certified organic
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
Storage: Keep refrigerated
Best if used by date stamped on top.
Use or Freeze by: Freshest tasting within 7 days of opening.