Amount Per Serving
* the % daily value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- As always, our farms never use: antibiotics, synthetic hormones*, toxic pesticides or GMOs. *our cows are not treated with rbst or other synthetic hormones, in compliance with USDA organic standards.
- For delicious recipes visit www.organicvalley.coop 1-888-444-milk
- Fresh sliced
- From our family to yours like you, we care about how food is grown, how it tastes, and how healthy it is for all living things. In your backyards and all across the country, we are your neighbors, a cooperative of real farmers growing real food the organic way. Find an organic valley farm near you at ov.coop/farmer.
- Made with milk from our pasture-raised cows
- Our cows are social and so are we!
- Pasture-raised with love® starting with organic valley milk, our cheesemakers craft this baby swiss cheese in small batches, which results in exceptional flavor.
- We give our animals the greenest pastures and they give you delicious & nutritious cheese
Organic cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes.
Milk Types: Cow
Non-Certified: Pasture raised
Non-GMO Statement: Organic is always non GMO
RBGH/BST Statement: no
Organic Certifying Body: Otco oregon tilth certified organic
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
Storage: Keep refrigerated
Storage information freshness is assured in unopened package until the date stamped on the front of the package.
Use or Freeze by: Use within 3-5 days after opening.