Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value (dv) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 0% milk fat
- 13 essential nutrients
- 57 quality checks
- Ethically sourced from small family farms* *what does this mean to us? at organic valley, we produce nourishing milk on small, organic family farms where families manage the care of the animals and the earth. Through our cooperative standards and practices, we promote respect for the dignity and interdependence of human, animal, plant, soil, and global life. Learn more at ov.coop/ethicallysourced
- Grazing the way to high-quality milk our founding farmers believed giving cows more time outside to roam on organic pastures was better for the milk, the earth, and the animals. We still believe this today and continue to look for new sustainable ways to bring you and your family pure, great-tasting milk.
- Milk that makes a difference
- Our cows spend more time outside than 95% of cows in the u.s. Comparison of co-op data and nahms 2007 dairy studies.
- Our farms are certified organic and follow our cooperative's standards. This means: • no antibiotics • no synthetic hormones** • no toxic pesticides† no GMOs are used on our farms. †USDA organic standards prohibit the use of pesticides harmful to human health. **our cows are not treated with rbst in compliance with USDA organic standards. Plus, our cooperative's dairy animal care standards prohibit the use of any added hormones, even those allowed under USDA organic rules.
- Our organic ideals never expire organic valley helped write the first USDA organic livestock standards in 2001-and we remain just as committed to organic agriculture today.
- Scan to see how your purchase makes a difference for small family farms and the earth!
- Small family farms big impact we're a farmer-owned co-op made up of small family farms dedicated to the principles of organic agriculture, including sustainable farming practices and ethical animal care. Your purchase helps to keep these farms going strong for generations to come, creating a brighter future for all of us.
- Vitamin a & d
Organic grade a fat free milk, vitamin a palmitate, vitamin d3.
Does Not Contain: Antibiotics, Rbgh/bst, Toxic pesticides
Fat Content: No fat
Milk Types: Cow, Ultra pasteurized
Non-Certified: Homogenized, Pasture raised
Non-GMO Statement: No GMOs, Organic is always non GMO®
RBGH/BST Statement: yes
Business Owner / Manufacturer Certified: yes
Halal Certifier: Ifanca
Kosher Certifier: Orthodox Union Kosher
Kosher Type: Yes-dairy
Organic Certifying Body: Otco oregon tilth certified organic
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
Storage: Keep refrigerated
Best if used by date stamped on top.
Use or Freeze by: Freshest tasting within 7 days of opening.