- 6 benefits fights cavities | promotes remineralization whitens teeth* | fights tartar buildup freshens breath | strengthens enamel
- By removing surface stains fights tartar buildup with regular brushing. Helps promote remineralization of weakened enamel.
- Natural with fluoride whole care® anticavity toothpaste spearmint
- New look!
- Since 1970
- Use helps protect against cavities
- What makes a product natural and good? at tom's, it includes how we make it. No animal testing. We share every ingredient, its purpose, and its source at www.tomsofmaine.com. Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business. No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives. We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging. 5% (12 days) of employee time to volunteering. 10% of profits to human and environmental goodness.
- What's inside matters™ we've been making safe and effective natural personal care products for you and your family since 1970! it all started when tom and kate chappell moved to maine. They couldn't find natural products for their children that supported their healthy lifestyle, so they made their own. This passion and pioneering spirit lives on at tom's of maine today. Our stewardship model, with standards for natural, sustainable, and responsible, guides every decision we make about our ingredients, processing, and packaging. To learn more about our stewardship model, and what "natural" means at tom's of maine visit www.tomsofmaine.com
- With fluoride|natural whole care® anticavity toothpaste
Glycerin, water, calcium carbonate, hydrated silica, xylitol, natural flavor**, sodium lauryl sulfate, carrageenan, zinc citrate, sodium bicarbonate, benzyl alcohol., Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v fluoride ion) purpose anticavity
Cruelty Free: yes
Does Not Contain: Artificial colors, Artificial flavors, Artificial fragrance, Artificial preservatives
Non-Certified: Natural, No animal testing
Cruelty Free Certifier: Crueltyfreecertifier
Halal Certifier: Ifanca
Kosher Certifier: Orthodox Union Kosher
Kosher Type: Yes-parve
Usage Instructions: Directions adult and children 2 tears of age and older brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician children 2 to 6 years use only a pea-sized amount and supersize child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing) children under 2 year ask a dentist or physician