Amount Per Serving
- Bring a taste of the tropics home!
- Eat because it's good! it all started for us over 25 years ago, when we began selling natural and organic foods with the belief that good food came from simple ingredients farmed from sources you could trust. Today, there are a lot of food choices out there but our belief remains the same. Keep it simple and eat because it's good! learn more and get to know us at woodstock-foods.com.
- Get a taste of the tropics, while loading up on vitamin c!
- Great frozen or thawed. Delicious with whipped cream, ice cream, or in fruit salad. They're up for upside-down cake, and awesome in super smoothies!
- Member organic trade association
- Thanks for buying this fruit! want to learn more about us and our products? do you have a comment or suggestion? interested in downloading coupons? do all this and more online at woodstock-foods.com. Sincerely, your friends at woodstock.
Non-GMO Certifier: Non-GMO Project
Organic Certifying Body: Qai - quality assurance international
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
Storage: Keep frozen
Keep frozen until ready to use. Use quantity needed, reseal and return bag immediately to freezer. Do not thaw and refreeze., Thawing instructions: thaw amount needed at room temperature for approximately 30 minutes or thaw in a microwave on defrost setting for 1 minute. Serve while there are a few ice crystals on the fruit for a firmer texture.