Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value (dv) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- *even more reasons to love them: ➜ vegan ➜ kosher ➜ gluten free ➜ organic & non-GMO ➜ colored with real fruit & vegetable juices ➜ manufactured & packed in a peanut & tree nut free facility ➜ made without: x soy x egg x dairy x fish x shellfish x peanuts or tree nuts x artificial dyes x high fructose corn syrup
- Allergy friendly safe for the classroom
- Mixed fruity flavors
- Since 2007, we've been making organic candy with a whole lotta love and simple ingredients you can pronounce. We offer a tasty variety of organic and allergy-friendly candy that is so delicious you will love to share (or keep all to yourself). What's not to love?
- Smiles stemming from goodness
- Sweet. Simple. Smiles.
- Visit yumearth.com/faqs for complete packaging and manufacturing info.
Organic cane sugar, organic brown rice syrup, citric acid, ascorbic acid, natural flavors, colored with organic concentrate (carrot, apple, blackcurrant.)
Additional Information: Manufactured & packaged in a peanut & tree nut free facility
Free Of: Crustacean shellfish, Dairy, Egg, Fish, Peanuts / peanut oil, Soy / soybeans, Tree nuts
Does Not Contain: Artificial dyes
Sugar and Sweetener: No high fructose corn syrup
Renewable Energy: yes
Renewable Energy Statement: This packaging material has been manufactured in a factory designed and built to leed sustainable building guidelines on equipment powered by 100% wind-generated electrical energy.
Gluten-Free Certifier: Gluten free certification organization
Kosher Certifier: Kof-k kosher
Kosher Type: Yes-parve
Non-GMO Certifier: Non-GMO Project
Organic Certifying Body: Otco oregon tilth certified organic
Vegan Certifier: Vegan society
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture