Amount Per Serving
- Cashew cream, warming spices mild
- Effortless, indian home cooking get the irresistible indian flavors you crave in a matter of minutes, crafted by award-winning chef and cookbook author chitra agrawal. Korma equals comfort food. I put my own spin on this curry house staple, replacing the dairy in the original recipe with organic coconut cream, pure cashew butter and a bit of shredded, luxurious sauce with a warm hint of cardamom and black pepper.
- Like it spicy? add a spoonful of brooklyn delhi achaar achaar (ah•char) is a flavor-packed indian chili sauce that adds umami kick to the foods you love.
- No starches, gums or other stabilizers, just wholesome ingredients.
- Recipes at brooklyndelhi.com
- Share what you make
Water, onions, organic coconut cream, tomato paste, coconut, non-GMO canola oil, fresh ginger, fresh garlic, fresh lemon juice, non-GMO cashew butter tamarind salt, coriander, garam masala, cardamom, cumin, turmeric, ground red chili peppers, asafetida.
Plant Based/Derived: yes
Does Not Contain: Artificial additives, Stabilizers, Starch
Sugar and Sweetener: No added sugar
Storage: Refrigerate after opening
Separation is natural, shake it up.