Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value (dv) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 100% tasty
- Allergy friendly
- Ancient grain bread
- Connect with us on for recipes, adventures and healthy tips, @happycampersgf
- Fiber 5g protein 4g per serving
- Free from the 8 major food allergens
- Get bready for the yum!
- Impact collective reduced plastic impact
- Learn how we offset the environmental impact of this package by reclaiming and redirecting ocean-bound plastic: www.happycampersgf.com/sustainability
- Meet your bakers back in 2010, we were a couple of college kids with a passion for all things healthy - especially food! we founded happy campers with desire to share wellness and our appetite for adventure. Sometimes that adventure takes a few unexpected turns, as did ours with a major battle with chronic illness. Today, we're as passionate as ever about sharing our wholesome, ancient grain bread with the world. It fuels our craving for everything life has to offer and reminds us that you can be a happy camper, regardless what kind of slice life deals you! so get out there, eat a sandwich, give lots of hugs and high fives and be a happy camper with us!
Filtered water, flour mix* (whole grain millet*, whole grain sorghum*, whole grain buckwheat*, whole grain quinoa*, whole grain amaranth*), tapioca flour*, prebiotic from plant-based starch*, pea protein*, high oleic expeller pressed sunflower oil*, psyllium husk*, acacia*, yeast, xanthan gum, salt, guar gum*, cumin*
Sugar and Sweetener: No sugar added
Gluten-Free Certifier: Gluten free certification organization
Kosher Certifier: Kof-k kosher
Kosher Type: Yes-parve
Organic Certifying Body: Qai - quality assurance international
Organic Standards Agency: USDA united states department of agriculture
Organic Standards Agency Logo: USDA united states department of agriculture
Storage: Refrigerate after opening
For awesome sandwiches: • lightly toast 2 slices • prepare your sandwich • wrap it up and go • enjoy for up to 24 hours, Make sure you toast it up before enjoying!
Use or Freeze by: Tips refrigerate after opening freeze for up to 3 months keep in refrigerator up to two weeks