Amount Per Serving
*the % daily value (dv) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- At upton's naturals, veganism is a way of life, and every meal is an opportunity to show compassion for animals. Thank you for supporting our mission to make delicious vegan foods that anyone can enjoy.
- Easily make these dishes pizza pasta over rice breakfast
- Go to uptonsnaturals.com for dozens of recipe ideas
- In crumbles
- Try all our great vegan products seitan, jackfruit, macs, meals & more!!! visit uptonsnaturals.com to find out more
- When in chicago, visit our restaurant upton's breakroom yum!
Water, vital wheat gluten, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), whole wheat flour, garlic, oregano, sea salt, onion, fennel, black pepper, red pepper.
Allergens: Soy / soybeans, Wheat
Plant Based/Derived: yes
Does Not Contain: Cholesterol
Fat Content: Low fat
Good/Contains/Provides: Good source of protein
Plant Based/Derived Certifier: Nsf plant based
Kosher Certifier: Chicago rabbinical council
Kosher Type: Yes-parve
Non-GMO Certifier: NonGMOcertifiedbynsf
Storage: Keep frozen, Keep refrigerated
Cooking Instructions: Storage & cooking instructions: from frozen, run package under cold water for 10 minutes or thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours. Lightly coat a pan with oil (optional) and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, or until heated through. Can be baked into your favorite recipes.
Use or Freeze by: Once opened, enjoy within 5 days.